The statistics page allows you to output graphs according to very precise parameters. You can thus know how many clicks there have been on a specific icon or user group.
On the left-hand menu, you can choose your baseline to group your statistics before filtering your data.
- By entities - Data will be grouped by entity or by group.
- By templates - Data will be grouped by templates.
- By campaigns - Data will be grouped by campaigns.
- By users - Data will be grouped by users.
Then you can filter the graphs with several parameters:
- By object - You can choose to display all the objects in your reference frame or a single specific object.
- By link type - You can choose to display all the links or a specific link for example the Facebook link of your entity.
- By date - You can choose a period of time to narrow your analysis.
Finally, once your filters are applied, you can choose to group your data according to a time frame by day, month or year located directly on the graph.