Your users will be loaded for the first time following the configuration of the connectors. Synchronization will then take place every night.
Several cases may arise during each synchronization:
- Adding a user: if you add a user to your email service, they will be added to Signitic.
- Existing user: if your user already exists on Signitic, their information is not reloaded. The opposite is also true: any changes made to Signitic will not affect those available on your email service.
Tip: When the data override option is activated, your users will be updated from your directory every night.
- User deletion: if a user has been deleted from your email service, he will be automatically removed from Signitic.
- Adding a domain : if a new domain is registered in your connector, it will be added to Signitic
- Signature update: active users with an assigned template will see their new signature in their email client settings.
Note: We are very careful to the protection of your data.
This is why the changes made on our platform have no impact on your mail server (and vice versa). Likewise, we do not store any personal data when a user is deleted.